PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the Special offers?

Gusso08
06-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Hi!
I hope u can help me with this.:rolleyes:

I've bought a Fast Track Solo that includes Pro Tools Express 'cause AVID has a promotion, if u buy a fast track solo or duo u can get free plug-ins (here is the link http://www.avid.com/US/specialoffers/Get-Plug-ins-on-Us). I've already registered my hardware in the avid's web but I don't know how to download the plug-ins:(. Please help me. The promotions expires in 11 days and I want so much those plug-ins.

Thanks!

Phil Ogden
06-17-2013, 04:02 AM
After registration, software installers are usually to be found in your Avid account. Have you looked there?

nst7
06-17-2013, 08:07 AM
When you registered, did you provide your Ilok account user name? It would have asked that and they will send those licenses to your Ilok account.

Also, they may send an email with instructions on this. Sometimes that can take a day or two.

Gusso08
06-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Greetings Phil!
I have a question: when you register a hardware, it appears in your account in your products? Because I donīt see my hardware registered in my account only the software Pro tools. I tried to register again the fast track but says that it has been registered. There's a problem in this?
Thanks!

Greetings Nst !
Yes, I've checked my ilok account and there's nothing, I wrote my ID correctly.
Thanks!

Phil Ogden
06-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Greetings Phil!
I have a question: when you register a hardware, it appears in your account in your products? Because I donīt see my hardware registered in my account only the software Pro tools. I tried to register again the fast track but says that it has been registered. There's a problem in this?
Thanks!

'My Products' contains your software registrations only.