PDA

View Full Version : Connecting two Computers to one interface?

Sunne718
04-01-2013, 01:08 PM
I have a mbox 2 mini which is currently connected to my mac computer along with a set of krk speakers which i use for strictly recording audio. I have recently set up a pc for which i will use for only music production/beatmaking. I would like to know how I could link the PC to the set up so that the PC output goes through the mbox 2 mini to the KRK speakers...please help. Is this possible?

albee1952
04-01-2013, 03:43 PM
I have a mbox 2 mini which is currently connected to my mac computer along with a set of krk speakers which i use for strictly recording audio. I have recently set up a pc for which i will use for only music production/beatmaking. I would like to know how I could link the PC to the set up so that the PC output goes through the mbox 2 mini to the KRK speakers...please help. Is this possible?

You can't connect a USB device to 2 computers at the same time. I would network the 2 computers, but either use a separate set of speakers from the PC speaker outs or add a monitor/source selector to switch sources fed to the speakers(Samson C-Control, Mackie Big Knob and Presonus Central Station are 3 options in order of price and quality).