PDA

View Full Version : Pro Control Bundle files for LE 7.4

audioedit
02-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Looking for the bundle files for LE 7.4. Need to work with pro control. I have seen this work on a friends set up so I know it works. Just do not have the bundle files. Anyone have suggestions on where I may find these?

I think these files would come from an HD install??

Craig F
02-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Mac or PC
I have them for 8 on Mac, may work on 7.4

groundcontrol
02-21-2012, 08:01 PM

Correct.

john678
05-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Looking for the bundle files for LE 7.4. Need to work with pro control. I have seen this work on a friends set up so I know it works. Just do not have the bundle files. Anyone have suggestions on where I may find these?

Hi, could you resolve the issue with procontrol? cause i have the same problem, did you get the bundle for 7.4 LE ? if yes can you send them to me? [email protected] . Thanks in advance

john678
05-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi, could you resolve the issue with procontrol? cause i have the same problem, did you get the bundle for 7.4 LE ? if yes can you send them to me? [email protected] . Thanks in advance

HippyFunk
05-23-2012, 01:49 PM
I have the same problem as about a thousand of us.....Why can't AVID just post these danged ProControl personality profile files somewhere?????? What's so wrong about that?
Anyway, can anyone help me find them or send them to me? Please....Pretty Please with sugar on it?