PDA

View Full Version : Installing 002 in Windows7 32bit

Raju George
12-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Hi,
I am getting the Blue Screen error while opening ProTools LE 8.0.3 and it restarts. I installed ProTools LE 8.0.3 first and uninstalled the Audio Driver from Control Panel then I updated with the 'Windows7 Audio Driver Update'. After that i f we open ProTools the blue screen comes and restarts. Give me solution for this error. I am fed up with issue for a long time. Is this the correct installation procedure? Or any other way to get rid of this?

albee1952
12-20-2011, 09:49 AM
I don't think you did the correct process here, and you NEED 8.0.5 to run on Windows 7. Start by using the uninstaller that comes with 8.0.3(with the 003 powered OFF). Once the uninstall finshes and reboots, run the installer for 8.0.3, but DO NOT turn the 002 on when the installer asks for it. Instead, click on okay and let it finish and reboot. Next, run the 8.0.5 update and DO power up the 002 when the updater asks for the interface. Wait for seconds and click okay. Let the updater finish and reboot. Have your authorization code handy for the first run and cross your fingers. If you get any "New Hardware found" popups during any of this, ignore them(they will go away) If you get any message about the software not being approved, tested or anything else, just click "install anyway". If you can connect to the internet with this machine, I would open Device manager and right-click the PACE Interlok and update the driver(maybe do this first, before anything else, and download the 8.0.5 update so you have it ready to go).