PDA

View Full Version : Revibe and reverb one

FilterDecay
06-11-2011, 12:20 PM
So we replaced a hd3 pci-e with a native card to see what the hub bub was about. Everything transitioned great. We had a bit of noise on the outputs so make sure you mute up the system. Only problem? No revibe and reverb one rtas. Mixer wasn't having it. We had to switch back. This is a post environment. So does digi have plans to port these plug ins to rtas? They have become industry standards and you will not get these mixers to switch away from them.

Audio_Vision
06-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Agreed. Revibe is my go to verb. Altiverb is great, but it comes with a high price tag for the XL version which enables true independent channel surround processing. I would consider HD Native if it were rtas.

sunburst79
06-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Its been put forth before but they really need to port these to RTAS for just this reason.

Jon_Atkinson
06-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Its been put forth before but they really need to port these to RTAS for just this reason.

+100

That would definitely help for those of us who have to move between Protools 9 and HD on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reichman
06-13-2011, 01:23 PM
+1. Lexicon got my money instead of Avid. Have to have RTAS...

D'Animation
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM
+1

+1. Lexicon got my money instead of Avid. Have to have RTAS...

Considered moving that too but have to exchange sessions with too many revibe-centric studios, and its still a great sounding verb