PDA

View Full Version : NEO Insertion bla..bla.bla.bla???

teacherman
02-09-2011, 11:58 AM
When importing (dragging-&-dropping) any of the time-based Loops (i.e. the LOOPS that originally came with PT 7.4) directly into the Edit Window from WorkSpace, the Error Message: "..Status: Neo Insertion in/Volume...bla bla bla bla..." comes up in the WorkSpace window.

Although the audio imports and plays back with no problem, the Yellowed-Triangle warning error message remains until I close the session and then reopen the session.

Was just wondering what the NEO-insertion-error is screaming about?

thanks,

formfunction
02-09-2011, 12:41 PM
When importing (dragging-&-dropping) any of the time-based Loops (i.e. the LOOPS that originally came with PT 7.4) directly into the Edit Window from WorkSpace, the Error Message: "..Status: Neo Insertion in/Volume...bla bla bla bla..." comes up in the WorkSpace window.

Although the audio imports and plays back with no problem, the Yellowed-Triangle warning error message remains until I close the session and then reopen the session.

Was just wondering what the NEO-insertion-error is screaming about?

thanks,
Does this happen after you have deleted prefs/databases.... and repaired permissions?

teacherman
02-11-2011, 06:52 PM
@formfunction: I don't know...I didn't realize that I needed to do that.

formfunction
03-01-2011, 08:12 AM
@formfunction: I don't know...I didn't realize that I needed to do that.

That is standard maintenance. Some folks even do it everyday. You don't see them around here much.... cause they rarely have problems. :eek: