PDA

View Full Version : Opening problem with Essentials

tyberius
12-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a fast track sound card and i've been trying to instal Pro tools Essentials for like 4 hours.

The problem is that when the installation is completed i can't open the program, it shows me that message:

Warning
loss of plug-in authorization keys may occur

This system contains one or more driver(s) formatted with NTFS, which have volume names longer than 11 caracters. This combination is known to corrupt sone InterLok Plug-In authorizations. If you know which drivers are authorized and they are not configured this way, or if you have no InterLok protected plug-ins, then you may continue. In order to remedy this issue before corruption can occur click ''yes'' to quit Pro Tools ans rename NTFS volumes to names that are 11 characters or less. Next, relauch Pro Tools and dialog not appear.

Quit Pro tools

''Yes'' ''No''
So here what it says, i don't know what is that problem so if some of you could help me.

thanks

tyberius
12-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Ok that problem is fixed (by looking on the forum), but now when i open the program it tells me that:

Unable to locate M-Audio Hardware. Make sure your hardware is connected and turned on.

I plugged it and it is on i really don't understand!