PDA

View Full Version : Thanks B!

udamann88
11-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Yo Benoni........I just started to go through all of the presets that you made & I got stuck at the 1st one I loaded........Bogner Ubershal2.......Holy Santa Claus $H!T!

It's AMAZING to me......So.......Thank you B!

I did turn the verb & delay mix up just a little to my taste, but not much........

You have great amp set-up skills........I'm doing my Tremonti legato run thingy & just loving the sound.........

Benoni for President! :D

Dude how do you know so much? You're like Yoda broseph.......May the Force be w/ you.......Lol

Peace! X-Mann

Benoni
11-08-2010, 02:38 PM
no prob. glad you like some of them. :cool:

most users will need to tweak presets made by others because the gear being used to make the patch is seldom exactly the same as the person who downloads it.

I only use Active pickups, and even when switching between a ec-1000 with emg's and a viper-500 with emg's, the tone it slightly different, even though both emg's are the 81 (in the bridge) both are ebony fretboard, both mahogany body and neck ect.... Also I use studio monitors when making presets, when I plug into my PA i need to down the treble usually. Also when you are playing at a high volume vs. playing at a low volume when messing around or practicing, again I find I need to dump some treble when playing at mid and high volumes.

So tweak away fellow tweakers :D