PDA

View Full Version : EuCon Support

john1192
06-09-2010, 09:13 AM
hi,

this is for EuCon support. are you the official support conduit for help with Artist series only or are you over All Euphonix gear ?

i ask because i see you relying to posts other than ones that have more technical questions. you replied to how to afix several units together and about whether the screen is multi-touch or not but not to more technical questions ... please let us know if you are the point person or not ...

thank you

john

DigiTechSupt
06-09-2010, 05:10 PM
While tech support from Avid and Euphonix maintains a presence here, the only way to guarantee a response is through one of the support channels. Here's the link for Euphonix:

http://www.euphonix.com/artist/support/myeuphonix/

I'd answer your question, but I honestly don't know the answer for sure...

BradLyons
06-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Yes----forums are a place to go for support, but they are NOT actual technical support. Your best option is ALWAYS to call and speak real-time with someone.

DanielEUCON
06-11-2010, 10:40 AM
correct - the forums are a great place to share ideas, feedback and to get input and help from other users. It is not the place for official support.

Many support issues require more detailed input from the user regarding the system, network, etc... than are provided here.

I try to provide help and support where needed on the forum however there is no guarantee that everything will get answered - although we try ;-)

john1192
06-11-2010, 10:57 AM
thank you for clearing up the fact that you are not official EuCon Support ... but willing to help ... very cool ... when i saw EuCon support as your name i assumed it was official .. no worries ..

brad, appreciate your jumping in to help as well ..

this inquiry was for a friend that was having a bad startup issue / resolution is: his template is to large, so starting up Logic without any session opening up then opening his large template has seemed to help his problem ... he has been in contact with Euphonix directly .. i was just trying to add the forum knowledge base to his search for an answer ...

thank you all again for your help

cheers

john