PDA

View Full Version : Stealthboard coming soon (finally)

nst7
06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
The IK Multimedia Stealthboard appears to finally be on the horizon. I know there's been some interest about this product. Sweetwater's listing it as coming the week of June 13. Musiciansfriend is taking preorders and listing 2-4 weeks. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone who's interested.

herrieman
06-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Do not count on that! It will probably be July/August and certainly the 3rd quater. Coming soon means somewhere in the next several months or maybe next year.:D

Better is to look at the MFC 101 from Fractal Audio. Coming out this weekend with much more functionalities! Some people have been waiting for 2 years on this.

blewis
06-05-2010, 05:45 AM
MFC 101... NOPE. Disqualified from being part of my rig for having a stupid frickridiculous amount of buttons.

I think anyone interested in the Stealthboard is interested because it has a reasonable amount of buttons in a compact package with a built in foot controller.

The MFC 101 looks like the opposite of that.

herrieman
09-27-2010, 11:16 AM
HHHHEEELLLOOOO IK MULTIMEDIAAAAAAA

WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE THE STEALTHBAOOOORD???????

The stealthiest slowest board ever:confused:

nst7
09-27-2010, 09:26 PM
It's coming by stealth. We're not supposed to realize it's there.

Vercingetorix
09-27-2010, 11:27 PM
MFC 101... NOPE. Disqualified from being part of my rig for having a stupid frickridiculous amount of buttons.

:eek::eek::eek:

Agreed.

I think anyone interested in the Stealthboard is interested because it has a reasonable amount of buttons in a compact package with a built in foot controller.
The only I don't like about the Stealth board is the numeric display! I'd like to be able to see the actual preset name - I don't want to have to remember numbers. I am not a calculator :p.

blewis
09-28-2010, 11:34 AM
VaporBoard

herrieman
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Interview with Enrico Iori, CEO of IK Multimedia:
In the pro-audio market our next release is StealthBoard, right after the end of this summer, our USB/MIDI hardware floor controller for AmpliTube and any other MIDI controllable studio or stage software and hardware.

THE SUMMER HAS ENDED. But no news...:confused:

herrieman
10-06-2010, 03:26 AM
Sweetwater has changed their expected arrival from 10 oct to the following:

IK Multimedia has informed us that this item has an unusually long shipping delay.

Well anything new????

herrieman
10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
IK Multimedia Facebook"

Stealthboard now planned near the end of the last quarter.

A new record! Announcing the Stealthboard on 15 january 2010 and hopefully receiving it a year later! Now that is a accomplishment!:rolleyes:

herrieman
11-13-2010, 01:41 PM
From Facebook

We're getting closer and closer. First units will go out from production in December and we look forward to ship it in January. The good news is that there will be some unexpected news in terms of software equipment that comes with it and some extra features surprise.

1st confirmation that it will be Januari!:eek:

herrieman
12-30-2010, 03:23 AM
Just picked this up from Facebook

So no StealthBoard for 2010... wow

IK Multimedia:
Unfortunately not... it is a complex hardware project with several software included that have to be release-synced with it and while we are working hard on it we will only see it in the beginning of 2011... More information will be available at NAMM...

MMMMM Lets see what this NAMM 2011 will bring :eek:

Here another one from Facebook. Looks like I am not the only one which patience is overly stretched here

I want my F&*#ING Stealth Board!!!!!!!! I pre-ordered and pre-paid for the thing in July! If you want to quit making killer stuff and focus on CRAP for iphone and ipad whatever, just quit telling us something will be out soon and then push back the release again and again and again and again and again!

IK Multimedia We understand the frustration as this is a complex hardware release tied into some software releases too. We've stated this before, but obviously do feel your pain. If you have an issue with the order, please do contact us via the web site or via the contact methods elaborated in any order confirmation you have received and the appropriate parties will take care of you, so that no private information is posted here in a social networking site. Thank you.

IK Multimedia Also, to be clear we do not currently accept preorders for StealthBoard (nor have we ever) so please contact the dealer from whom you ordered. Thank you. We only do preorders when we have a defined delivery time, which is why we have not done so with StealthBoard. Thank you for your patience.

herrieman
01-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Well I just called IK Multimedia in Italy. I am sorry guys but the new expected delivery date will be April 2011. This is for me personal the end for waiting and I am thinking about buying another controller like the MFC-101 or the FCB8n from Peak.

Pity how it evolved this way and it is more of a pity that this information was not communicated during the NAMM 2011.

Bey bey StealthBoard. Bey bey IK multimedia

necjamc
01-19-2011, 06:59 AM
The board that cried wolf huh... :D

herrieman
01-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Not really,

Just ordered the MFC-101 for my Axie. :p

davidp158
02-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Musician's Friend and Guitar Center are currently saying "available" in February. Sweetwater is saying IK "expects to ship...in mid-2011".

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/IK-Multimedia-StealthBoard-USB-MIDI-Floor-Controller?sku=486070
Availability: Preorder: Available 02-14-2011. This Item Ships Free To The Lower 48 States!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/IK-Multimedia-StealthBoard-486070-i1538733.gc
Due 2/11/2011 Email me when in stock

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/StealthBoard/
IK Multimedia expects to begin shipping the new Stealth Board in mid-2011, but you can reserve yours today simply by pre-ordering one from Sweetwater.