PDA

View Full Version : Mix Farm upgrade + Megareverb

TG
02-05-1999, 08:51 AM
Hello,
I have upgraded my PT|24 system to Mix|24 through telesales. As was expected i have received my Mix Farm card last week.
Although I have ordered my upgrade in November I didn't receive the TC MegaReverb. Was this offer available only for the upgrades that shipped before Dec 31 ?
Who do I contact regarding this telesales or
customer service ?
Also my invoice says:
"Please return your original hardware to digidesign by federal express....." Then it gives an RMA #. What am I supposed to return ? I though that this upgraded consisted of me receiving the Mix Farm card, new software and TC Megareverb. Am I missing something ?
Thanks
T.G.

Avid
02-05-1999, 03:43 PM
TG,

You are correct, if you completed your upgrade order before December 31, 1998 you should have received TC MegaReverb.

And you since you upgraded to a MIX Farm, you don't need to return anything. If you upgraded to a MIX Core, you would have needed to return your d24 card.

Since I don't have your full name, I can't find out the details. Please call our TeleSales team at 800.333.2137 or e-mail your question along with your full name to [email protected]. They should be able to correct the situation.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Brian Hageman
Manager, Worldwide Electronic Marketing & E-Commerce