PDA

View Full Version : MIDI Question

MarkusB
03-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Hi guys,

i once more struggle with PT... Sorry ;-)

For some reason when i click in different tracks (instr.tracks) i see that the trackheght changes and also the "view" changes from regions to notes and so on...

i also noticed that when i adjust heights on an Audio track sometimes the next track will take on this track height as well...

i'm sure its a little button but i cant find it...

i hope someone can help as its a bit frustrating

3. (and lastly)
I have pruchased the EDITORSCHOICE Keyboard shortcuts, however my keyboard is originally danish, how do i switch the keyboard over to UK(us) as the keys dont fit...

once again thanks...

stay in tune,
M.

MarkusB
03-25-2007, 12:18 PM
BUMP bUMP bump

filosofem
03-25-2007, 08:21 PM
For some reason when i click in different tracks (instr.tracks) i see that the trackheght changes and also the "view" changes from regions to notes and so on...

In the Trouble Shooting thread - found at the top of your respective platforms forum as a Sticky is some information about 'Trashing the Prefs', this would be a good starting point.

i also noticed that when i adjust heights on an Audio track sometimes the next track will take on this track height as well...

Have you enabled ' All Groups'.

filosofem

Bobogura
03-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey!!

1: You might have zoom toggle (explode) on. Just hit "E" (with A-Z on) to toggle it on/off
I guess your on 7.3 because in 7.3 zoom toggle follows when you select a track! You can set the
zoom toggle preferences in setup>preferences...

2: ?? sounds strange. How do you change track height! If you do it with start+up/down arrows (PC)
Ctrl+Up/down arrows (MAC) make sure you only have the track you wanna change selected.

3: The best thing to do is buy an english keyboard and have the language set to english in your OS.
otherwise you have to figure out whichs keys are changed!! I use to have an swedish keyboard so I
know.But since I moved to London I bought an english keyboard... Much better.