PDA

View Full Version : M-Box Problem

skeeter
07-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Hello,

I've had an M-Box given to me from an acquaintance.. but there seems to be some problem with the hardware.. I think anyway.

The gain on the right speaker is about 50% LESS than the left. This is the same on Headphone and line out. I am not able to try the digital out, but I'm gussing it's just an analog problem.

I'm sure the original M-Box's are long out of warranty, and it isn't registered to me anyway.

Does anyone know where I could possibly get this fixed, or if it would even be worth it? Ever hear of a problem like this?

Thank You!

Kryst
07-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Have you turned the "mix" adjuster on the front of your mbox? It's the third knob from the top, left says "input", right says "playback". Try that.

Otherwise, if it's fine in that case, it could be how you have your stuff plugged in the back. If a cord's on the right, you'd hear that stronger on the right, and vice versa

djmax
07-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I have same problem, no matter how and what I plug in to M-Box

Kryst
07-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Another thing I remember having a slight problem with my mbox was that if I plugged into my TRS Inserts all the way with my cord, it would be quiet. Trying pulling the cord back out so you can see a bit of it, I'd say about this much space: __

Works well for me at that point.