PDA

View Full Version : Using Dimension Pro with PT 7.1.1 and 7.1...how???

PJJames
05-31-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey guys, I'm super anxious to get Dimension Pro running...although...I can't. I'm running a new Intel Macbook and a Power Mac G5 neither of which recognize Dimension Pro in the Instruments inserts column. I have done the RTAS update and still...no sign of it. Nor is their any sign of the RTAS folder for Dimension Pro. If someone could give me some help that would be so great. Thank you!

bassntreble
06-01-2006, 10:48 AM
well, it's not universal binary so it won't work on the macbook. re-install the package on your G5, it takes like a half hour to transfer all of the sounds so if it didn't, you did something wrong with the install. If you don't have a dimension pro content folder in library->audio->plugins then your installation was bad.

also make sure you are trying to instantiate dimension pro on a stereo instrument track.

PJJames
06-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey thanks so much for the help...I got it running!!! Everything was ok I just wasn't opening it on a stereo Instrument track so thank you so much for the information. It is a universal binary though as I do have it running on my Macbook.