PDA

View Full Version : v2.0 feature question

dstagl
03-27-2006, 09:13 AM
- Channel Strip Copy/Paste

How does this work? Does it let you store channelstrip setups in a library similiar to the EQ, dynamics, and plugin presets so that I can load these setups in a new show?

Dave

dstagl
03-29-2006, 09:22 AM
OK, I found the answer in the documentation. Nope.

Would be very nice for our uses, though. Since I'm using the console in a house of worship setting, I have a pretty standard band configuration each week, but the individual players change week to week. I've been storing EQ settings for everybody, but it would be nice if I could recall not only the EQ but their pre and dynamics settings especially with the different drummers.

Maybe a .1 addition because it seems like you're almost there with the copy and past...

Dave

emluper
03-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Yeah, Darth and I are also at a HOW and at the NAMM show there was some discussion about changes for the PQ's that would have been great for our situation, guess we'll have to wait for the next release. Not that I'm complaining about the enhancements available in this update though.

Erik

dstagl
03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
I played with the standalone software yesterday and the snapshot stuff looks great. I am definitely going to use a lot of the enhancements.

Dave