PDA

View Full Version : Digidelivery automation

Ben D
01-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Hello,

What are the automation capabilities of Digidelivery ?
Can any other client "post" files?
Is there a reference to the command line options of the DD client?

Thanks a lot

/Ben

jmonroe
01-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Wow, no replies at all? I too am searching in vain for documentation on command line parms to automate sends. Has anyone had any luck?

thanks,
jm

Rick Sanchez
01-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I'd be interested to see if anyone has come up with a script to automate downloads. With the LT, it would be very helpful.

jmonroe
10-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Perhaps with the acquisition, the new developers will address this issue? please?

saran
10-20-2007, 07:01 PM
please help me repair disk utility or restore cd

cmarkle_aspera
11-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Ben,

What are the automation capabilities of Digidelivery ? Can any other client "post" files? Is there a reference to the command line options of the DD client?

Chris Markle here from Aspera... There is currently no generally documented API to the product. I will note that if you invoke DD with a file name on the command line you will at least be delivered into DD with that file name already processed. E.g., (assume in C:\Program Files\DigiDelivery if Windows or equivalent with Mac) digidelivery.exe C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\foo.txt will grab foo.txt from "user"s desktop and fire you up in the client. You have to manually operate from their. Windows SendTo will work similarly of you add DigiDelivery to the set of SendTo target programs.

Chris

jmonroe
04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Ben,

Chris Markle here from Aspera... There is currently no generally documented API to the product. I will note that if you invoke DD with a file name on the command line you will at least be delivered into DD with that file name already processed. E.g., (assume in C:\Program Files\DigiDelivery if Windows or equivalent with Mac) digidelivery.exe C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\foo.txt will grab foo.txt from "user"s desktop and fire you up in the client. You have to manually operate from their. Windows SendTo will work similarly of you add DigiDelivery to the set of SendTo target programs.

Chris
Chris, will the new 3.0 software accept the rest of the parms from the command line without requiring a GUI popup? (I hope.)

thanks.