PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for some collaboration?

tommy gunn
01-17-2006, 09:25 PM
I noticed that Digi doesn't have a forum for musicians to collaborate.. so I hope I am not out of line chiming in on this forum/

I am working with some country females who have written a few songs... I had a few studio musicians that hang around the place, but found that country wasn't as easy as they thought it would be.... long story short I am in a really small neighbor hood and finding talent is "tricky"

if anybody here is intrested in working a few songs please email me with the details it would require to obtain your services....

I am currently intrested in a country gtr player, steel gtr, fiddle, and piano/keyboards

P.S I do not have a digidelivery system but I have downloaded the client software,, I am very good friends with a Digi rep in L.A and we have sent files via this way in the past,,,

I am working in pt both versions 5.someting and 6.7,, I am also using macs in both setups

this is dealing with a client so I would like to keep all futher discussions to email: [email protected]

Thanx in advance for any considerations

tommyg

bassbuddy
01-19-2006, 07:17 AM
Hi Tommy,

I'm just curious..Are you the Tommy Gunn from Fort Lauderdale?

Best,

Kenny

tommy gunn
01-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Sorry ,, I am the one from Missouri

bassbuddy
01-19-2006, 07:25 PM
No problem Tommy...just checkin'....btw, I play bass + recorded/toured out of Nashville for a season. If you need bass, let me know.

Best,

Kenny

tommy gunn
01-20-2006, 01:58 PM
I may end up needing bass,, and I might need it in the future if ya don't mind shooting me an email,, with your fees and such,, I would definatley add you to the contact list

tommyg

DHG MUSIC
01-27-2006, 12:47 PM
based in miami, Keyboard player, engineer and songwriter

lots of knowledge and equipment

Hope to hear from you

Luigi Giraldo