PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Shortcuts

ChrisWaugh
08-01-2005, 12:02 PM
I have had a ton of editing to do today, and was just wondering if there is a Keyboard Shortcut for: Extending a region to the beginning of the next region? This is not Shift+Tab which just extends the selection to the next region-boundary. If anyone has any ideas I would be much obliged, Thanks Chris

Rail Jon Rogut
08-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Not a keyboard command.. but using the Control modifier (or the Start modifier in Windows XP) and the Trim Tool... you can extend the region easily to the next region boundary (if there's enough data to reach it).

You can also perhaps use a Macro to use the Menu item: Edit->Trim->End to fill gap

Rail

PRATHAP
08-05-2005, 02:05 PM
aah... simple. jus go to system pref for keyboard shortcuts, then assign the keys as u wish. for ex. ---OPTION+`---[`jus below to the esc key] for start to fill gaps and---OPTION+SHIFT+`---for end to fill gaps it works for u as all other keyboard shortcuts. the given example keys will engage only the left hand fingers, so still u have continue working with ur mouse. hope u'll enjoy. likewise u can assign few more shortcuts with a lot of limitations carefull. get me some tips for recording spotting editing. apart from the reference guide

PRATHAP
08-05-2005, 02:07 PM
my assistance 'll work only on the machintosh and not with windows.