PDA

View Full Version : Is there a listing of digidelivery owners?

cajonezzz
05-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Wondering if there is a listing of Digidelivery equipped studios on file somewhere here?

we're seriously looking into it for our humble room, but I'd like to see what other studios have it up and running.

thanks!

craig

Gordon Lyon
05-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi Craig,

Posting an actual list of customers would require obtaining permission from each of those owners, so we don't have such a list posted as yet. I can tell you that several major film studios, post-production houses, record labels and video game developers have adopted DigiDelivery. If you drop a note to [email protected], I can send you a more detailed list directly, and probably find a current user for you to speak with.

Thanks, Gordon

sleadley
05-26-2005, 10:52 PM
We have on here in Australia at Trackdown Scoring Stage (http://www.trackdown.com.au) and we are completely happy with it on so many levels. Just did an ADR session with a studio in LA using Source-connect then they sent the audio to us via Digidelivery all received in Oz within an hour of the session finishing. We No problems at all. Works like advertised and worth it's weight in Gold.
Regards
Simon L.