PDA

View Full Version : Need help with plug-ins

Nick farafontoff
04-19-2005, 07:50 AM
How do you use 1 plug-in for multible channels? Example: If I have 6 vocal tracks and insted of having 6 reverbs open (taxing my system), I want just one verb open to work on all 6 trax, I cant find it in the manual, im sure its there but I just cant get it. can anyone please help(and dumb it down) with a step by step example? LOL!! I am useing digi 001 with waves gold plugins. Thanks.

dBHEAD
04-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Create an aux track, put the reverb on the aux track, then send the tracks you want to use the reverb on through a bus to the aux track. All the audio tracks should be sent through the same bus (or stereo bus). Then put the aux track input to whatever bus you used. You can control the wet/dry amount by adjusting the level of the send on each track, but if you want 100 percent wet, you'd have to mute the track and send the audio on it PRE-fader to the aux track.

Cliffy_Boy
04-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Read up on SENDS. Insert 1 reverb on an aux track, set the input to Bus 1-2. On you audio tracks, load a send in the Sends area ( below the inserts) and set the input to Bus 1-2. Do this for each track and adjust the send level accordingly. make sure to raise the fader on the Aux Channel.

Nick farafontoff
04-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Thank you, I appreciate your guys help!