PDA

View Full Version : spectrasonics plugins won't show up!!

gitan
04-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Can anyone help me with this? I have installed both trilogy and atmosphere, but neither of the plugins will show in on the insert pulldowns. I have put the "dll" file in the folder, as specified, but still nothing. I have also reinstalled both, to no avail. Even the tech support guy I talked to was at a loss! I need help! Thanks...

Cliffy_Boy
04-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Go to the support page and get the update for RTAS. The VST dll files wont work in PT without a wrapper. The new Atmosphere update includes an RTAS version which is native to PT. The file should have a .dpm extension and not a .dll extension.

gitan
04-04-2005, 09:39 AM
I have downloaded the updates on the website, but when I try to run (either of the updates), I get an error that says: "unable to get the name of the trilogy.dat file" or "unable to get the name of the atmosphere.dat file" I know the files are where they should be. Any more suggestions? Thanks.

Cliffy_Boy
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
If you've moved the dat file from the install location, you will either need to go thru the entire painstaking install again so the software knows where the dat file is, or find the utility called mover something or other to create a shortcut to the dat file - I think its called spectravemove and its on the site.