PDA

View Full Version : so REASON, ABLETON LIVE AND T-RACKS ARE FREE?

woodbeatz
11-21-2004, 12:22 AM
i got a couple cds with my digi002 i just got, are these demo cds, or can i use the programs???

leftalive
11-21-2004, 04:47 AM
If you put the disks in your computer, it will explode. And if you type in the registration codes that are on the little colored cards, the girl from the Ring will crawl out of your monitor and start recording Barry Manilow tunes on your 002.

woodbeatz
11-21-2004, 09:02 AM
i just dont want to get used to the programs, then have to pay a couple hundred dollars for them....so they are free then?lol

lwilliam
11-21-2004, 10:39 AM
They are part of the "Music Production Enhancement Suite" if you bought the "Factory Bundle". They are "light" versions of Reason, Live, and T-Racks, but are working copies. They weren't free: the Factory Bundle costs more the basic 002 package.

If you didn't buy the Factory Bundle, they are probably just time-limited demos.

timdiggle
11-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Nonsense. All three apps work fully whether they are part of the Factory bundle or not.

However, they are all cut down versions. For full functionality, you'll still need to get the full product.

lwilliam
11-21-2004, 12:49 PM
Oops! I do stand corrected. Apparently, the "Music Production Enhancement Suite" does come with all packages of the 002. (You can get all this from Digi's main web site)

Included Plug-ins - Digi 002:

Music Production Enhancement Suite, which includes the following:
Ableton Live Digidesign Edition
Propellorhead Software Reason Adapted
IK Multimedia SampleTank SE
IK Multimedia Amplitube LE
IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ

As I stated above, these are "light" versions of the above packages.

You should also have these:
DigiRack Plug-Ins
Free bomb Factory Plug-ins (seven, I believe)
Maxim
Digidesign D-Fi

The Factory Bundle for the 002 adds these:

Bomb Factory BF-3A
moogerfooger Ring Modulator
moogerfooger Analog Delay
SansAmp PSA-1
Cosmonaut Voice
JOEMEEK SC2 Compressor
JOEMEEK VC5 Meequalizer
Tel-Ray Variable Delay
Voce Spin
Voce Chorus/Vibrato
Pre-authorized iLok Smart Key

Gunnar Hellquist
11-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Yep. They are free. And worth it. The whole idea is to wet your appetite enough to make sure the plastic card comes out of the wallet.

Gunnar