PDA

View Full Version : Avid Net

Joncon
11-22-1999, 10:10 PM
Kjetil,

What version of the Mac OS are you using?

What version of AV?

What's your mac monitor resolution set to?

There were some graphics issues with Mac OS 8.6 and AV versions prior to 4.1v8 (I think).

What happens if you launch AvidNet by itself?

You may want to try another monitor resolution and/or trash your monitor/sound control panel preferences, restart the computer and reset your resolution to 1024 x 768 or lower.

Also, what monitor are you looking at when it is launched the bin or edit monitor (Mac video card or ABVB card)?

Thanks,

Jon

Kjetil
11-23-1999, 12:08 AM
Hello...

The Avid Net Transfer Tool v3.1 is acting weird on my computer. When opened by AV its window is too small to show the target disk. I haven't found any setting for window size in any menu, and I wonder if I have to give a cryptic message in the console to make things happen...

------------------
Kjetil Hoidal
Sandeidbrotet 31
5141 Fyllingsdalen
Norway

Kjetil Hoidal
11-27-1999, 03:24 AM
>What version of the Mac OS are you using?

OS 8.1

>What version of AV?

AV 4.0.1v9

>What's your mac monitor resolution set to?

1024x768

>What happens if you launch AvidNet by itself?

I'ts OK. But small..

>You may want to try another monitor resolution and/or trash your monitor/sound control panel preferences, restart the computer and reset your resolution to 1024 x 768 or lower.

I prefer to work in high resolution because of the overview I then have. I wouldn't be happy if I had to give up this. That's mostly because I have to work with an old second monitor wich cannot be set to other resolutions than 640x480(!).

>Also, what monitor are you looking at when it is launched the bin or edit monitor (Mac video card or ABVB card)?

I am looking at the Mac video card monitor.